Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-06-2010, 02:55 PM

I have three precious beasties.

First, Chase:

He is my Korean Jindu which is a hunting dog. He is very cat like and 12 years old.

Next is Cammi:

She is a German Shepherd, Labrador, Rottweiler mutt. She is a 3 year old camera hound (no pun intended) and isn't nearly as scary as she looks.

Finally, Waldo:

This was taken the first day I brought him home in July. Wanna guess why I named him Waldo? Well first he hid underneath my bed for the first two days we had him, and then he got underneath our dishwasher and under our cabinetry and was under there for two days. He is a Russian blue, tabby mix who is now 9 months old. He is now a completely new cat. He doesn't hide, he is super playful and friendly and a sweety pie (when he doesn't let out his claws). He looks kind of evil in this picture.

This is my dog that passed away around 4 years ago, Lucy:
She was a Co*cker Spaniel. She died of this disease called mega esophagus. Her throat was so inflamed she couldn't eat anything without throwing up, and she eventually stated coughing up blood. It was either feed her through a tube for the rest of her life (which would be a long time, she was only 2), or have her put down. We chose the latter. she was a good dog, with whom my brother liked to share his candy.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!