(#43 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-17-2010, 01:54 AM

This is Daniel Radcliffe dressed up as one of my all time favorite characters, Harry Potter.

This doll actually took me longer than I expected to finish. It was being a complete but.thead. That invisiblity cloak? Yeah, that a-wad especially. Yes, it looked MUCH worse than it does here once upon a time! 0.o

You can hardly see such a small prop, but he's holding that cracked black-stone ring from the Deathly Hallows set. He's also got the cloak and the Elder Wand.

I had WANTED to find a base that held up two things AND showed a back pocket, because I wanted him to have HIS wand in the pocket, but no such luck. *sigh*

I'm really proud of the hair and facial edits though. If you take a look at the base I used and this face you can definately tell the difference! for the facial edits! I had to move his eyebrows upwards and make his eyes larger and of course blue. Then there's the scar...and his nose is also bigger than the original base. I ALMOST went against my better judgement and had his lip semi-parted, because MOST of his photo's they're that way, but it looked funny so I decided against that.

The shoes are important to me too. I looked EVERYWHERE to find a picture of the shoes he wears! I could only remember the ones he wore in the school uniform!

Here are some refrence pics I used:
Facial Edits, Hair & Clothes:
This one,
& this one,
& this one too.

Also, check out the contest I entered it in, Movie Stars!

So anyways...please leave CC & Kudos! I feel so neglected most of the time! xD

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!