View Single Post
(#327 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 06:50 PM

NEW! Joyce the Sue and her love, Jack the Djinn!

Names: Princess Joyce Bridget Helen Fairway and Jack the Djinn

Ages: 15 and unknown

Fandom: Shrek

I love his hair. XD Shiny yet still a tad bit messy. Took me forever to edit his chest, too; she never updated poor Corin, so I did. The reason I made him a djinn is because, when I made that dumb dress, they were no longer standing on the same level. Oringinally, he was going to be half angel, half demon. But he makes a cute djinn, too.

And, yes, I stole those two Djinn rules (the raising the dead and love ones) from Disney's Aladdin; I played with Cinderella stereotypes last time, this time I'm playing with Aladdin. That's the great thing about making a Shrek Sue; a good excuse to rip Disney off. XD

I want you all, especially judges, to note that the dress is designed after the wrong time-period; the majority of the clothes from the Shrek universe seems to be Renaissance inspired, whereas this dress screams more 1700s, maybe even 1800s to me. The lace glooves also don't fit for the 1700s theme, they seem much later, and, even for the most daring, wearing your hair down without a hat to go with it was a a bit unusual for the time period the dress was inspired by. I figured this just adds to her sueishness.

Want to read the rediculously long sue story that entails how these two meet? Click here.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!