(#42 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 01:00 AM

New Dolleh! And if you click the Doll Post link below the dolleh you can see more info about the doll!

Base: KawaiiHannah
Props & Background:
All created by me.
. . ~Doll Post Link~ . .

So this doll took me FOREVER to finish!!! Gah it took me WAY too long! The ACTUAL doll took me my average amount of time to make a doll, which usually can be done in one day with a few breaks. But that stinking background and it's props threw me for a loop! I had started and nearly finished 3-5 DIFFERENT background/props! I just could not, for the life and sanity of me, figure out what it is I actually wanted. Didn't help I tried to doll most of my attempts while being seriously sleep deprived. Only until my finial throw away background did I realize that, duh, I should probably get some sleep. Then I might be able to achieve something other than go insane. Voila! It worked. I finally stuck with an idea, lol.

I was really proud of my WHOLE Mary Sue doll, so I'm going to post that too:

I had WANTED to make her with some awesome purple/blue/black hair, but I decided to test out a blonde and was mad that I did. She's supposed to be the MOST GORGEOUS EVER. And while the purple hair was PRETTY, it wasn't MGE. I felt like I'd betrayed my fellow brunettes by naming a blonde MGE, but settled with the fact that any other hair color surely wouldn't look right with Light Fairy Magic clothes and theme. *Nods* Surely my lovely purple would have made the more beautiful Water Fairy and a brunette a better Earth Fairy.

Pleae check out the Doll Post Link I have listed just under the full-doll and comment back here when you read that post! I want to hear what everyone thinks of the full-doll's storyline!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!