View Single Post
(#21 (permalink))
Old
JadenFTW (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2010, 11:59 PM

I was bullied in 4th grade by a girl who was loved by her teachers and could get away with basically anything. I was lucky back then, because when I simply ignored her she stopped.

Now, in middle school, I don't let those people get to me. Yes, I am bullied some times, but I do generally have a comeback to...come back with. I'm bullied because I don't like cheerleading, being anorexic, or hollister. Nor do I care about putting on 15 layers of makeup after P.E. , I enjoy being on the guys team, and I hang out with guys. The girls at my school are...gah, what did my friend call them? .....Amberzombies? I dunno. I'm bullied because I like anime and manga. Thus forth why I am taking taekwondo. It's never gotten physical, but 1/8 of the guys at our school have been to AD (Administrative Detention) I hear about fights every week. *Holds up cameo belt* I don't want to get into a bad situation and not be able to defend myself in these baaaaad places...and my mom wouldn't let me hang out with guys if I didn't take Taekwondo.

...Because shut up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!