Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-26-2010, 08:24 PM

Name: Master Trainer Eliza Theresa Constance Orchid Ketchum
Fandom: Pokemon
Intro:
Master Trainer Eliza Theresa Constance Orchid Ketchum Is getting ready for a beauty competition wit her pokemon, Luvdisc. As she herself gets gussied up, she receives a phone call from her beloved boyfriend, Brock. He wants to go on a date later! "Thatís exactly wheat I wanted!" she thought. Now she can use this opportunity to insure that he stays with her. After the competition, he will be so captivated by her beauty, that she could use her Luvdisc to use the moves Sweet Kiss and Attract to seal the deal. She had no worries of losing him in the first place, but one can never be too careful...
Drabble:
Eliza Teresa Constance Orchid Ketchum was staring at herself in the mirror. "Do you think I look pretty enough Luvdisc?" *glub glub* "Oh of course I do!"

Eliza and her Luvdisc we're getting ready for that day's competition. Make-up, fancy clothes, cute hats, the works. Eliza was incredibly confident in her pokemonís beauty; it was of course, raised by her. Suddenly the phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Is this the most beautiful girl in the region?"
"Only if this is Brock, the WORLDS best boyfriend."
" I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight."
"I would love to! Meet me outside the contest hall this afternoon. You can watch me and Luvdisc win."
"Okay, Honey."
"Bye!"

"Luvdisc did ya hear? This is our chance!" And indeed it was. Eliza Theresa Constance Orchid had much more than a fun date on her mind. She was going to make sure that Brock, the best boyfriend in the world, was going to stay in her life... more or less willingly; but her's all the same.

. . . . . . .

"And the first place winners are: Master Trainer Eliza Theresa Constance Orchid Ketchum and her lovely Luvdisc!
It was no surprise that she had won. And the other contestants were glad too! They would rather loose than win over the kindest, gentlest heart in the entire region. Eliza was more excited than usual because now she could put her plan into action. She met up with Brock after the show where they celebrated her win with dinner and a movie. Afterwards, he drove her back home. "You were amazing Beautiful! Your most successful win ever!"
"I know how to make it even more successful." At first, this excited Brock, but that quickly died away as soon as he remembered the laws about young girls and older men...
"What are you talking about Lizzy?" he said a little uncomfortably.
"LUVDISK! Use Attract!" Suddenly, Brock was woozy. "Wow. You look really pretty in this light Lizzy...."
"Luvdisc, use Sweet Kiss."

And it did. And so did she. "Goodnight sweetie!"
"Good...."
As he slowly walked towards his car she went inside. "That'll keep him around for sure, huh Luvdisc?" *glub glub*
"Of course it will!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dollmaker: Purrfection
Background: Google
Luvdisc: The Pokemon Database .com

(I seriously almost barfed writing this drabble... -__-)

Doll: 10/10. Drabble: 10/10.

Doll Critique.
The doll is well executed (how are you doing that with the making it look like it's a scene from the games?!) and I love how she's hiding Luvdisc.

Drabble Critique.
The drabble is sheer creeper WIN. She's eight and has cleavage! And even though he knows it's wrong, she uses her Poke'mon on him! God, so much creep factor. Somebody call Chris Hanson and have him sit down with.. you know what, no, don't call him. This is complicated.

Doll Critique.
So much colour, and so much wonderful attention to detail! This scene could have come right from the cartoon, it's so perfect. XD Eight years old, and wearing a dress meant for adults, and she has bo'obs too! O_o Plus the way she's sneakily hiding her Pokemon behind her back while distracting Brock with her impossible cleavage. XD

Drabble Critique.
Epic. No other word can possibly describe this drabble where the Sue uses her Luvdisc to get Brock to date her, even tho he's perfectly aware just how creeptastic it is for him to be dating an eight year old. And of course, the beauty competition is just completely out there. XD Absolutely perfect.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-03-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!