(#36 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-20-2010, 08:25 PM

Miranda, I'm with you!
Pantene sucked for me, it made my hair frizzy, and made it feel rough. It also made my scalp dry and itchy, giving me bad dandruff when I was almost done with the bottle. Gave me TONS of split ends.

Clearasil also wasn't good to me. It made me break out more, and had a very bad smell.

Neautragena is very good though. I used the Pink Grapefruit, that smelled wonderful and actually helped reduce acne! It smells good, too!
I use a box of orange acne-wipes by Neautragena, and they dry out your skin if you use something right after it, so if you have another product, use it before. It clears my skin, too.

Clean and Clear Morning Burst and In-Shower Facial is amazing! The morning burst wake-up thing wakes me up and leaves my skin all airy and good! And the in-shower facial opens your pours and clears them out. Ahmazing!

Bed Head is the best thing I've used for my hair so far! It makes my hair smell good and shine! Totally re-built my hair after the damage from Pantene!
It is expensive though, $22 for the package I think, but since my dad's friend works at a hair place, so we got it for free (:

Head and Shoulders Stops dandruff and repairs hair. Amazing!

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!