View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-14-2010, 07:58 PM

Okay: I'm posting this before I finish my drabble, because my internet keeps closing everytime I try to post, so I'm going to rty posting the text and editing the stuff in, because it's seriously weirding out, and it's only on tdp. :/

Name: Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern.
Age: She is only 14, young compared to the other shadowhunters she is with, as they are either adults or the 17 year olds still left in the care of the Institute. However, she is so experienced and advanced, that when the Nephlim go on raids, though she isn't of age, they pick her over the oldest and wisest Shadowhunters.
Fandom: The Mortal Instruments/ The Infernal Devices.
Background Info: Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern is meeting her amazing, sweet, funny, gorgeous boyfriend, Jonathan Christopher Wayland Morgestern Herondale Lightwood in front of the fountain in the center of Angel square, where the after battle ball is being held in her honor for defeating her father and his army and forceing them to kill each other after seeing the errors in their way and being so jealous of her beauty
Drabble: Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern was sitting on the edge of the fountain, the crystal lear water falling from the top of it. The angels on in the center piece of the fountain were beautiful, once, she had heard. But now, they were faded, cracked, and falling apart. Sitting in front of them, by contrast, Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern looked far more stunning and beautiful than she did any other night. Her gorgeous dress was spread out onto the fountain, making her look even more thin and small than usual. The bright witchlight stones used for the streetlights reflected off of he water onto her, casting her skin into a plae light, making her look extremly flawless and innocent. It also bathed her hair in the same light, making her dark black hair more highlights, and giving it a whiteish glow.

She heard footsteps and smiled, she knew it was him. He walked up to her and sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist, and pushing her raven black hair to the other side of her head, kissing her neck softly. "Ive missed you, beautiful." He whispered, dropping the bright yellow rose into her hands.

She picked it up and smiled, holding it in her hands. It was the perfect rose, the brightest it could be, and fully blossomed. It matched the other roses on her dress, and standing next to it, it brought out the gold in Jonathan Christopher Wayland Morgestern Herondale Lightwood's hair, making him look extremly more attractive than she normally saw him. And he was pretty attractive. She smelled the beautiful flower, and put it next to her on the fountain. "I've missed you too," Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern said as she turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

They let this continue for some time, not noticing they had gained an audience, who all stood, looking at them, awestruck. Not because they were making out on the sacred fountain, but because the two of them were so gorgoues, every one else could not bear to look away. Also because these were the two saviors of their precious city, Alecante, in Idris. Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern broke away from Jace and smiled at him.Neither of their hair was ruffled, Rosetta's dress was still perfect, and neither of the were evn flushed, despite their heavy makeout session. Jace picked her up as he stood up from the fountainand set her back down on her feet. He leaned back to the fountain to get the rose, and handed it to her. She took it with one hand, and laced her delacite, perferctly manicured hand into his. The crowd behind them cheered as Jace leaned down to kiss her. He looked at her deep beautiful blue eyes that reminded him of the ocean, "Would you do me the honor of going to the ball with me, Miss Rosetta Tiffany Marie Sunshine Iridessa Selena Aphrodite Elizabeth Victorie Lauryne Wayland-Morgestern?" He asked her sweetly.

She looked up at him and flashed him a dazzling smile. "The honor is all mine, Mr. Jonathan Christopher Wayland Morgestern Herondale Lightwood." She kissed him one last time before they walked into the beautiful ball that brought out both of their beauty and was held in their honor. They danced the night away, the spotlight followeing them the entire night, as they were the most beautiful people.

EDIT: Just btws, Rosetta is not related to Jace, they just have two of the same last names because they were the last names of the families Jace believed he was a child of. At first he thought he was a Wayland, then he was told he was a Morgestern, but then he found out that he really was a Herondale, and the Lightwoods are his adoptive family.

Doll: 8/10. Drabble: 7/10.

Doll Critique.
The doll is absolutely gorgeous. She's wearing a frilly, fancy, colorful gown and he's decked out in white and red. Let's also account that they're in front of a fountain. A FOUNTAIN. Water indicates a love scene, don'cha know?

Drabble Critique.

The drabble (and background info) is pushing the Beautiful Sue stereotype a little too far and too deliberately ("being so jealous of her beauty"), but the fact that the couple can snog and still look absolutely perfect saves the drabble from being too stereotypical. Also love how she's tan, but when in the right light looks pale. AND OH MY GOD THEY KEEP CALLING EACH OTHER BY THEIR FULL NAMES. IT'S KILLING ME.

Doll Critique.
Love the background, tho the doll might look better if it was in front of the fountain rather than to the side. I love her vapid beauty queen smile and the sick making way her twu luv is looking adoringly at her. XD So much detail on the dress, too.

Drabble Critique.
A little too much emphasis on her beauty; of course, a Sue is about looks, but also about personality (or lack of it, rather); a few lines on how loving, caring and all round wonderful would have balanced it out nicely. And colour changing skin? Very original. XD

baby, you got me. ♥

Last edited by Miranda_ : 11-03-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!