View Single Post
(#9 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-14-2010, 01:43 AM

My iTunes are quite literally composed of showtunes, choir and band CDs from past years, and alternative 80s music. Gotta love the 80s. Oh, also GLEE, but I put that in the showtunes category, even though they sing other stuff. I have some Motown too (Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder), classic rock (Beatles, Santana), and Irish, for lack of a better term (Flogging Molly, The Chieftains--though they are more folk/traditional).

My alternative stuff/80s pop? Cyndi Lauper, The Police, The Cure, Toni Morrison, Modern English, Katrina and the Waves, Flock of Seagulls, The Cranberries, R.E.M, etc. Plus some more modern stuff (Blink 182, The Fray, Smashmouth, Jem, Five For Fighting, Amy Winehouse)

Basically, if it's not hip hop and it's not rap and it's not techno, I'll listen to it. I even make concessions to those stipulations sometimes. Mostly cause they would never play the kind of music I have on my iPod at a school dance. Only my friends have my taste in music. I want to get some ska on there (Reel Big Fish, Sublime), but iTunes account is running low :/

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!