View Single Post
(#726 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-11-2010, 10:49 PM

This goes back a bit to the thing about Aspbergers...I have it too, but instead of a lack of emotion, I have way too much emotion. I used to always get made fun of for being a "crybaby" and such. very frustrating. I definitely wish people understood more about Autistic spectrum disorders. The word "Autism" has such a negative connotation that I'm ashamed to say I'm on the spectrum, but I shouldn't be! There is no reason for me or anyone else to be embarrassed about the condition. social issues are dumb. So much dumbness I can't even fathom it.

I used to not be able to glitter, but then I found out how to, and now most of my dollmaker dolls have it. also, if it bugs me that much, I'll make two dolls: one as a real entry, and one with animation to satisfy my sparkling needs, purely for personal enjoyment. That way I can show both to people. After all, I few contests as prompts mostly since I'm not skilled enough yet to win anything I just need more practice.

Also, college application essays are scary. And I have a week to finish if I wanna meet deadlines. Yikes. On top of that, all these scholarships want me to list work experience, and since I have none, I see no point in completing the applications b/c there is no way i can contend with people that do have it.

Av/Sig set: Lovie
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!