View Single Post
(#718 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-06-2010, 12:21 AM

Just a heads up, I'm going to sound like an insenstive b*tch in this, I know.

I swear, I am so sick of all this breast cancer awareness stuff. All the stupid forward messages on my phone, on facebook, eveything on TV and everywhere and how everyone is all like OMG DONTATE TO BRRRRREASSSSTTT CANNCCEERRRR OHHHMMMMYYYYGOOOODDDDD.

I'm so. freaking. sick. of it.

I know its bad and all but seriously, there are a lot of worse diseases you can have. Nobody seems to care about raising awareness for dwarfism or celiac disease or autistim every single day. Yeah Sometimes people do (Though I have NEVER seen anything to raise awareness on TV or on a forward message about Celiac disease), but I mean honestly, whats so freaking great about breast cancer that you've got to promote it every single day?

Yeah, you can die from breast cancer, I get that. But there are kids in school who are the sweest people ever, who get bullied and beaten up and picked on every single daythey go to school, and come home bruised and crying, alkl because they are autistic (Believe, me, I know, it, it happened to my brother 2 years ago). & People who have Celiac disease and other food intolerants are picked on as well because they can't eat certain stuff and eat different food. & don't even get me started on those jerks who poison the servely intolerant kid (Firsthand experience here, of pretty much every single day of 6th and 7th grade).

So with all of that going on, how can you just keep raising money for a cause that already has so much excess, and totally forget about the other causes, who honestly need the money more, because it's more likely to find a permatant antedote in the next 10 years for a protein intolerance than it is to forever rid the world of breat cancer. Can't you like, calm down and keep it to one month or something at least, there's other problems in the world, and just because you have enough money to advertise yours doesn't mean you need to do so because enough people already know about it.

Sheesh.

[/rant]

Sorry, I'm just so sick of those stupid bra color, doorknow, hair color messages on facebook.

baby, you got me. ♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!