(#7 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-23-2010, 10:26 AM

When I click that, it sends me to another site as well. I think it's meant to be there as a reference site, to show you to go there to do the things that you want to do.

What exactly is it that you want to do with GIF works? Have you ever used it before? If you have used it before then please explain what it does and what normally happens when you click on that link using another maker.

If you've never used GIF Works before and have no idea what it's supposed to do then when you tell me what it is you're trying to do with GIF Works I'll be able to tell you how to go about doing it.

From what I could gather, you're trying to either:
1. Make the dolls blink, by doing the animation yourself.
OR
2. They were already blinking when you built the doll, but the blinking stopped and you were trying to fix that.

Which is it, 1 or 2 or is it something else?

I am sorry for all the confusion you are going through and having to clarify so much. Are you from another country or are you just young? I only ask because it's difficult to understand you. It would be easier for me to understand if I knew it was either a language barrier or if you're just young.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!