LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-22-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
Your doll is so cute! ^^ I notice no hair; tho since you're good at hair, your reason at not doing hair can't be the same as mine. Anyway, I love her little fingers and cute little feet. ^^
Thanks! And no, I didn't do traditional hair because that's too "human" in my opinion. I didn't want to do clothes either for the same reason, but since it was a requirement I had to think of something alien to use. What better way than a technologically advanced suit, right? Since you already did a hairless alien I chose to do one that had odd antennae with hair. That hair was actually going to go on her chest in place of clothes, but I couldn't figure out what to do with her bottom half xD So I moved the hair layer up out of my way and thought "Oh, that's an idea!".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Wolf_Kitty View Post
The edit you have done on this base are beautiful You really do amazing work!

My critique, your folds on the alien outfit are very flat. I fell into that trap for awhile, so I recognize it, but you need a little more curve. You also do not need to bring it out so far or as darkly since its a tighter outfit. In fact, you probably would've been better with multiple small folds rather than the big ones. Just a thought though, other than that, you have been doing amazing work.
Hey thanks! And THANKS for the critique! I never get any and I love critiques so much. I agree with the folds needing to be shorter. I tried for a good 15 minutes to make the one on the right side shorter, but since I was already completely finished with the doll I kept messing up the whole outfit the shorter it got. I managed to knock of some length, but I definately agree that it could have stood to lose some more!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!