Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
(#33 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 09-21-2010, 07:35 AM

I had a dream I lived in an anime, and I was an adorable chibi with white-pink skin, magenta hair, eyes, and clothing, and had a twin brother with blue-white skin, sky-blue hair, eyes, and clothing. We lived in some sort of magical kingdom, and dreamed of becoming the rulers of it. You see, this kingdom dind't elect its king and queen, but their king and queen didn't inherit the throne, either; they won a contest. A long, drawn-out contest. The king and queen were chosen seperately, and didn't have to marry one another.

Well, my brother and I wanbted to enter the contest, but we looked to young and kept being turned away. We meet a wizard, and he agrees to give us a spell to make us look a tad bit older for the contest so long as we find him some ingredients for a spell. Don't remember the whacky ingredients, but we hard quite a time finding them. But we managed. Then, we got into the contest.

Now, in this magical kingdom (that my ream gave no name to), singing is power; if you can sing, you can control the raw power that is magic. Thus, the contests began with singing contestss. But I found out that the illusion spell had a consqeuence; I'd lost my voice.
Argh, I'd like to continue, but the details have faded from my mind. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!