Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-20-2010, 09:56 PM

Name:
Elizabeth Grace Bethany Juno Fauna
Fandom: Labryinth
Appearence: She had bright blonde hair that glows and mismatche eyes. One eye is brown with silver, gold, and green flecks; while the other is blue with orange, pink, and yellow flecks. She is thin enought to be anorexic, but isn't.
Personality: Elizabeth is sweet and innocent. She loves to play pranks, but never gets in trouble for it. She is loved so much that she is hated.
Powers/Skills: Teleporting, mind-reading, ability to fly and all her fathers powers, but she is 10000 times better than him. She is invincible and can talk to her many pets.
Bio: She was the youngest of and was hated by her siblings. She was kidnapped by her uncle and he abused her. Despite this she still loved him. When he comitted suicide she felt it was her fault and still does. When she came home, she was thrown a large ball and they all danced and her father crowned her high-princess. After this her siblings loved her so much!

Doll: 7/10. Profile: 3/10.

Doll Critique:

Definitely has a Sue quality to it; she's incrediby pretty, has a tiara while wearing a dress that befits a peasant, and has not three, but four glass balls (proving she's better than her father). I didn't even have to look at the profile to know what she was a Sue of.

Profile Critique:
She's a very stereotypical Sue and isn't very original (as much as I hate to call a Sue "original"). Not to mention the uncle thing; again, typical of Sue backstory.

Doll Critique:
Very pretty doll here, with a plain dress coupled with a ridiculously fancy tiara. This definitely screams Sue. She's got four glass balls which means that, of course, the Sue is superior to everyone, even her father. The background is very nice and doesn't detract from the doll at all.

Profile Critique:
Not a very inspiring profile; it's far too short, in my opinion and doesn't have nearly enough description as a Sue requires. You could have fleshed out her appearance and bio with a lot more pointless description; Sues always have a ton of stuff to say about their looks and backstory.

image: from google
edit: by me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-10-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!