View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-16-2010, 04:09 PM

Way to twist my words and completely miss the point. The point is, that the burqa is NOT A CULTURE. It's a means of oppressing women, by suggesting that in order that men don't get pushed into raping them, they have to cover their entire face and body. It is not part of Islam; the Koran makes no mention of the burqa.

Another extreme Islam rule is the stoning to death of adulterous women. Since you're behind the burqa, then I suppose you're behind that, too. Let me put this in simple terms. If I moved to Iraq to live and work, I'd cover my arms and hair. I'd respect their culture. However, there are loads of people moving to the UK who are not respecting ours. They give out hate speech about how our women are wh*res for showing off their bodies. They say that our people deserved to be killed in 7/7. And they push for Sharia law to be made law here, and insist that their women are covered up with the burqa.

These extremists are even despised by most Islam people, who follow the Koran and its teachings, which promote peace.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!