View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
The_Glorious_Shiva (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 3 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-14-2010, 03:37 PM

Well, this subject is something I never really thought about. o.o And it kinda caught me by surprise.. :P Mentioning Elvis was also quite surprising!! I long forgot about him. xD Well that's quite sad but on the other hand, I never really was his fan... :S
Anyways.... the people that I'm gonna mention are not necessarily good influence but they still are at some point: I would say Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Rihanna. For the past... at least 1 to 3 years these people released a lot! It makes me think of a wake up call for the long term singers like Beyonce and so on...
What I wanted to mention and strayed of my little pace (lol) is that I read and hear often strange rumors about these people... Like how some chick committed suicide cos her boyfriend was an EXTREME Rehanna fan.. o.o Yeah I know, but it's just a rumor. Well if it's true, then that would make Rihanna in some way bad influence. (well not really but oh well...) xD

It seems all the things I wrote are kinda randomly placed here and there, and it's possible only few people will understand my nonsense. xD

Hitsu-taicho lover <3

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!