View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
karatekid12365 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-12-2010, 09:10 PM

((Woohoo! Thanks for joining! 8D I'm gonna bring in Australia since he is <3 I might bring in Belarus later if I can find a way to pull her in.))

Name: Steven Leslie Nigel Howes (aka. Steve Howes, OZ)
Nation Name: Australia
Affiliation: Allies
Short Bio: Australia has had a fascination of animals ever since he was a young boy. In fact, he used to drop scorpions and snakes down his father's, England, shirt. Eventually he became so annoyed, he disowned him and abandoned him on the island which is now Australia. Australia is known for wearing a band-aid across his nose, getting Austria's mail constantly and his rabid little koala named Bruce that he carries around with him. He is also very close to his younger brother, New Zealand.

------

Last year he had helped out in the North African campaign, simply because he was asked to. But now, he was in this war. Earlier that month Japan had dropped a series of bombs on the city of Darwin and the children sanctuary near by. What really p*ssed him off was that he had evacuated the children from Darwin to that sanctuary. Now he knew what Alfred was going through, only he hadn't been friends with Japan. In fact, Steve didn't have any friends... he hated that. He opened the doors to the confidence room, slightly saluting to those who turned towards him instead of saying hello and sat down.

--

Alfred was pleased that people were starting to show up. He glared at Arthur once again, resisting the urge to just tackle him and beat him to a pulp. But the meeting was obviously starting. Alfred almost didn't even notice his own brother walk in; truthfully no one did but Alfred seemed to notice him a little bit more than the others. Did that mean he always acknowledged him? No it did not.

Alfred F. Jones

Supplying the world with awesomeness since 1774.
Sig by me, yo!

Last edited by karatekid12365 : 09-12-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!