View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
midnight_shadow (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-08-2010, 12:50 AM

This isnt my school, it's the highschool near my school. They hold Basketball, volley ball camps that everyone goes to. Well, they finshed building a couple years ago the new gym and it has an elevator in it. I won't use it because I was there with my bestfriend one time and we were in the elevator playing on her phone and the power went out in the elevator but it kept going up. We were like this is weird but we didn't freak out. When we got to the top floor, there was this singing. Indian singing, like in so old Indian launguage. So being the idoits we are, we went to find out who was singing. Well we walk into the school part of the gym with like classrooms and stuff and the singing kept getting louder. All the lights were on but we didn't care because her mom works there and there was like a meeting in the building right next to it. This part of the school had been there a long time but they just got done rebuilding it. The singing stopped and then we hear laughing. Well we walk into the classroom where the laughing was. Agian we are idiots. We didn't notice the fact that the door was wide open and the fire escape in the back of the class was open. Well something slammed both doors then re-opened them. We ran back to the elevator to get to the bottom floor and find her mom and leave. When we got there and got the elevator door open, there was a little indian girl standing there, looking at us. She was wearing way old timey clothes. Animal skins old. She stood there and tehn walked out. Just walked right past us. We ran right down the stairs, forgetting the fact tat we were the laziest girls in the world and then found her mom. The school used to be for Indain children. We like to go there though. We've seen ghost there twice after that, both times in the drama departement. But I won't waste time telling those. They are pretty boring.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!