Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2010, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX View Post
Lovie, you can wear it up to your brow bone, but a subtle base colour like a neutral (nothing dark like gray).
This. I did say that in my post, you know; that people who do use it up to the brow use subtle colours and blend. That looks fine. However, plastering on electric blue eyeshadow all the way up to the brow line is not a good look.

Red lipstick is a difficult thing to wear right, but can be done. You have to team it tho with subtle smokey eyes for example, or a nude colour, or else you will look as tho you belong on a street corner. And teaming it with the aforementioned electric blue eyeshadow is not good and will make you look like a clown.

My main beef tho is with orange tan. Just, argh. -.- I know a girl who uses fake tan a lot, and she never looks orange; she knows how to apply it properly. A lot of teenage girls tho seem to think that they need to trowel it on; all that does is make you look as tho you've been Tangoed. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!