(#5 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-18-2010, 12:03 AM

Idk...I wear it up to my brow no matter what? I like to use those 3-color compact shadows like these.

They have instructions on where to put what. Plus I had a Mary Kay consultation for my wedding and she instructed me to wear it to my brow as well? I don't do anything too colorful, but then again I'm not a real 'bold' person color-wise anyhow. I used a deep purple and some creams and lilac for my wedding because purple goes best with brown eyes. But depending on what I'm wearing I normally go for the smokey or bronze eyes. I have the black/grey/silver of the compact above and it also comes in a bronze/brown/cream version that I also have. So if I want to look simple I go for the purple or the bronze, but mostly I like to glam up when I put make up on (which is hardly ever) so I tend to go for the dramatic smokey eye. I get the most compliments with it...

In fact, my SIL only wears her shadow on her eyelid and it always looks incomplete to me? Not to mention I never see her get compliments on her eye makeup?

I guess it's all just personal preference?...except in the blue/red case. I once saw a 40 year old woman with some MAJOR smoking lines cake on foundation, bronzer, blush and some God-awful bright blue shadow up to the eyebrow with red lipstick...yeah, you're looking hot today mamacita!

I've seen bright colors do well on cetain people though...but not once have I ever seen clashing colors do well...ever.

As soon as I can remember to upload our most recent picture I'll show ya'll how I do my eyeshadow. I've been meaning to scan it since we got it, which was just after Mother's Day *palmface*

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!