KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 08-09-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentimental7 View Post
Ehh, I used to have my ears pierced, but apparently I am allergic to the normal type of earrings.. =/ I wonder if that means I will be allergic to any other piercings if I were to get them? =[

I really want my bottom lip pierced, like Miyavi's used to be... ♥ (Aoi from The Gazette also has a similar piercing.) I have already told my mother about me wanting this done, but she said that if I do, she will kick me out of the house.. D: My older sister already told her though that she can take me to get it done herself.. XD

I am not sure how a lip piercing like so would look on me, though.. my mouth seems a little on the small side.

I also keep getting begged by my older sisters to get a stud in my nose.. not sure if I'd want that..

So, in the meantime, especially when cosplaying as Jrockers, I just give myself fake piercings.. haha. XP

My sister has her lip pierced and it has the swirly lip ring,its just like Miyavi.
it looks cool.

Yoh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!