Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 08-07-2010, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post

Thank you for poking those two big holes in my silly theory. XD
I found this incredibly funny.

On another note, did you know the Myans themselves don't believe the 'end of the world' is coming in 2012? There was an article about it somewhere and it said that the calender just stopped just like with a 3-year checkbook.

2012 is not the end of the world, Mayan elder insists - Telegraph

And furthermore there are predictions set for much further into the future (4772) that can be seen in the article as well.

I'm glad I found out that the Myans don't believe that theory at all and that it only sprung up as a concern in the west. I was catholic in the year 2000, so experiencing the fear of the 'end of the world' once was all I could have took. xD

And I'm being serious, we had a huge storage supply in the basement with tons of water, canned food, fire necessities, defensive stuff to protect our horde, and more...we were even told (just in case) how to make our own drinking water, and that we would have to protect our horde from the others who didn't prepare.

I think the glitch is just as random as the yearly glitch for the rest of the site, just that it's long overdue. But this was entertaining to read none-the-less.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!