(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Cool R04dw4y R34ding M4t3ri4l: Th3 Pl4t3s - 08-06-2010, 08:23 PM

You know what just always makes my day? Those awesome little customized license plates! We've all seen at least one! And if you haven't then you are missing out and need to go visit the big city downtown more often xD

Just so that we all know what I'm talking about:
Those license plates found on the back and sometimes front of vehicles...you can pay money to have them say what you want! Not very many people do this, so when you see a customized one you feel like you've just seen a rarity indeed.

So this thread is being created for 3 purposes:
1.) I'm in the works of picking and purchasing a new car. I want a customized plate, but I'm fresh out of original ideas. So I want to know what you guys can think of and what you've seen so I can have some inspiration.
2.) As said above, I truly enjoy seeing these things! They can be so cool to decipher...or they just make you laugh if they're funny or think deeply.
3.) Two or more brains is better than one. Sometimes custom plates irritate me to death...why? Because I've seen some in the past where I just can NOT figure out what it says! So if you have this problem feel free to post it here and see if other's can think of what it is!

So have at it! What are some ones you've seen? Some one's you've wanted to have or see? Or, if need be, post ones you just can't, for the life of you, figure out!

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

To start, I would have to say my absolute most favorite one I've ever seen would had to have been the one I saw while going through the Nashville Zoo parking lot. This custom plate was so awsomely original and just tickled me to death:

MUGGLE

...HOW...FREAKING...COOL?! For 2 years I'd always thought that would be my license plate customization if I ever had the chance, lol. I'm a major Harry Potter fan and that plate just made my day, even more so than the cute fluffy animals xD

As of right now, in my own deliemma, I can only think of one possible customization for my future car:

DR34M3R

I think it's cute, and matches my personality perfectly. I'm constantly found with my head in the clouds...always.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-06-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!