View Single Post
(#105 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2010, 09:23 AM

Droooool. This thing looks more like a girl in a siwmming suit than in a supervillain outfit, but IF I was a supervillian then there would be no way I would sacrifice it *all*, I'd keep some of my gothi-loli things...
Momo: Such as the awkward ribbons..I mean, don't you trip n them?
Shuttup
Momo: Your eyes are black, btw, and your hair is more like a brown/orange now
...SHuttttup
Momo: And you're not that skinny
SHUTTUP

Not posting the bio. XD Lol dude, everything here defies grabity. e___e and she was supposed to have all this other stuff that would make her look more pwnage (ribbons and hearts) but I was like GAAAH at 1 AM. D<

I should have kept it, because it looked really cool outline. TT.TT

Meh. Usually I use MS Paint to make my stuff. Today I used Photoshop. e__e; Layersnomnomnomnom

...It's all painted, of course. D8 I didn't use tools. I shouldve, though, to make it less messy. And I should have cleaned it up.

....Whateeverrr, no base, this thing's for the TDP contest. ANd next is something I did in Photoshop. =D

^ THis is for my friend iProxii. You know, the one that I always end up doing artwork for even though I have so much work lined up. ;_;
Uh, and that was her OC...Photoshop, naturally. I have a basic coloring tutorial on my dA.
And this

Yeah I know it's realllly biig. e___e; And ugly. But this thing took foreever. (Photoshop as well)

..I have a Hollow Ichigo x Ichigo picture. XD On my dA, but I won't post it here because it's even bigger than the last one.

And then this one

Which is probably too big an image size. D< But basically (Yeah I used her skin palette for my new doll - what about it D< ) I just drew an eye and it turned out like this..Meh, it looks so much better without all the filters. :C

So...Anyway that work is all New --> Old..Fail

Last edited by noirmali : 08-01-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!