(#26 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-27-2010, 05:38 PM

Well at least I'm not the shortest here. I'm the shortest in my new family, but my twin sister is 2 inches shorter than me. There's no more growing for me, I'm stuck at 5'2", and I only like it sometimes, lol. What I really don't like is shopping for pants. They hardly ever have my size in a 'Short' and there's not as much variety in the Petite section. Why can't they size girl pants like the guys? With waist/length instead of just one number?

Sometimes I like being short because it gives me the advantage. I'm the fragile one, the spoiled one, the one that's always underestimated (I'm small, but I believe I've got the largest intimidation-factor in an arguement xD) which comes in handy for teaching bullies a lesson. Can't always pick on the little guy, lol.

But other times I don't like being short. People don't treat me like the adult I am. I know some people still think I'm in highschool at first glance but I'm about to turn 22. I guess that's why I matured so quickly, because I was sick of being treated like a kid. I don't wear typical clothing for my age either and I think that's helped a lot.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!