View Single Post
(#266 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Online)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-27-2010, 07:05 AM

By the way, I know that the hair isn't very good, but I tried and tried for hours to make it look better, and in the end, I just said, "Soddit" and gave up. Much like in real life, actually. The heel on the boot on the left foot looks funny, but I could not for the life of me see how to make it look right. Yes, my super villainess wears high heels. Check Marvel; nearly all the heroines and villainesses wear heels. XD

Base: wish04 on deviantART

Miranda was a normal teenager up til her fifteenth birthday, then her powers manifested. She was bullied at school, and it was during one of these sessions that her shapeshifting power came thru. Miranda changed into a dragon and sent the bullies running in fear. Hounded and finally driven out of her home town, by people frightened of her powers, Miranda nursed her bitterness daily.

When she next appeared, she'd become the super villainess Deadly Nightshade. Her powers meant that no-one could be quite sure where she was, or who their friends were. Deadly Nightshade works alone. If she needs any dirty work done, she hires thugs to do it, but they know nothing so that if they are caught, they cannot incriminate her. As a class five mutant, Deadly Nightshade can actually be what or who she changes into, so there really is no telling the difference between her and the person who's place she takes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!