View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-26-2010, 12:20 PM

Just to remind everyone, you MUST keep the rules where signatures are concerned. Recently, I've been seeing quite a few people breaking this rule, and I'm getting tired of warning people about something that they should already know about. The rule has been up for long enough that you should all know it without having to be told.

Please refer to this image, people. Just a teeny bit over is fine; we just don't want people to have giant, screen stretching sigs, or ones where you're forced to scroll down loads to read the next post. Or sigs that have tons of seizure inducing animations. X_x

If you have a picture or a blend for your signature that is too big, then go someplace like Iaza to resize it. It's free, and believe me, it's not hard to do; I resize pics there all the time. If, after I warn you, you come on the next day and don't edit your signature, then I WILL delete it.

If you constantly break this rule, then you could end up being barred from having a signature, or even temp banned. We are not being unreasonable in asking that you keep your signatures to a reasonable size. Please keep this rule without having to be warned about it, and everything will be fine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!