(#33 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 07-24-2010, 03:14 AM

New Dolleh! A Super Cute And Sparkly Hero!

Base: RoastDuckStew
Inspired? Click Here!

So...yeah, I know, it's super girly But since it's supposed to be me, then what else could you possibly expect? I hope it's not too big? I've never made a doll this large before and let me tell you, I don't think I want to ever again! This took for flipping ever!

Mah Supah Cutie name is Verdadita (Spanish for Little Truth). If I was ever given the opportunity to have a super power my answer would always be the same: To hear thoughts. Not in an Edward Cullen sort of way either. I want the ability to control what I hear thank you very much. But since I wouldn't be much of a super hero with that ability alone I've come up with the super corney signature move: Truth Ray. That's right, we're talking big K.O. damage here xD No, I thought this through, lol. See the Truth Ray is a tool that can only be used against those who deny truths (Like Villains). They don't feel remorse for anything they do, and a blast of my Truth Ray will bring them to their knees with the pain and agony of reconciliation. The trick is they have to stay in my range, so if there are minions or obstacles then I've got a lot of work to do before I can destroy the evil at hand.

Aren't I cute though?!
My signature appearance is with my hair half pulled up. I have a natural beauty mark that I just LOVE. My hair is straight (when it feels like behaving), and I don't dye or highlight it so it's a little flat color-wise in real life. I like the colors blue and purple, so I had to have a gradient outfit. As said above, I'm girly, so the sparkles are a must.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 07-24-2010 at 03:18 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!