View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 07-12-2010, 01:09 AM

I'm not travelling this summer, but I usually go to the mountains in SC to visit my grandparents. They live on a beautiful lake there that is great to swim in, if you can ignore the snakes, fish, and scorpions D:

Next year me and Jason are planning a potential weekend trip to Niagra Falls. We live a few hours away, so we can drive up one morning and stay a few days. We'd like to splurge on a room with a sweet view of the falls :3 and a jacuzzi. That is very important in our minds. It'd be our first real vacation together since we've never gone anywhere that wasn't family. I'd also still really like to do a camping trip, but it's going to have to wait another year unfortunately. When we do go next year, we can bring his friend who is getting home from overseas and hopefully his potential girlfriend/my friend and get smashed. Well, I'd get illegally smashed since I'd be only 20.

LOL, Wolfie, people act the same way when I tell them I live in NYC. Until I tell them its Harlem, then they get all "OMG, Harlem?!"

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!