View Single Post
(#35 (permalink))
Old
tawnXD (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-10-2010, 03:55 PM

okay, theres this guy dima and i just met him at church camp last week. he lives in atlanta, but hes in harrisburg visiting his dad. the church that did this camp separates guys and girls. and one day our counselor told us she was leaving that day, so we had to have bible study with the guys. and so. i came into the class, and sat down. (theres another girl, louisa, that likes dima). there was an empty seat next to her. there was a kid (fat joe) sitting next to me. dima came in and hes like "hey, joe, move. i wanna sit next to tanya." so, we started talking and joking around and stuff. then later, louisa came up to me and shes like "why were u flirting with dima? hes mine." and im like "i didnt know talking was flirting" louisa left that night. the next day, dima came up to me and hes like "who was sending me love letters?" and im like "louisa" hes like "i thought so. i dont like her, she thinks she can get any guy. its annoying," we spent all day talking and stuff. the problem is that idk if he likes me. oh yea, and he gave me his red hots. (:

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear..." 1 John 4:18
The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!"
-я тебя люблю всем сердцем-
::08.28.2011::

**Tanya &&
Michael**

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!