Thread: Dragon Age!
View Single Post
(#36 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 07-02-2010, 10:24 AM

Yeah, my boyfriend works at Blockbuster, so I get to try pretty much any game I want to out for free.

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion is by Bethesda. That's the game I played right before Dragon Age.
It has an open world, and you can probably put about 500 hours into the game, if not longer. The world is MASSIVE. There are numerous caves and ruins and forests to explore. You can be in guilds.
You can steal pretty much anything. Pick up anything.

You can buy a house and a horse.

It's my firm belief that if you combined Oblivion with Dragon age you'd have the worlds perfect game. The open world of Oblivion and the companions of Dragon Age? Man...I'd never want to stop playing.

You should really give that game a try!

I use to play The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind when I was a kid. That's also a good game, but...the graphics are super crappy. Lol. It's funny...I remember them being almost real...

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!