(#38 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-28-2010, 03:34 PM

Okay....
So I know school is out and all... but I felt like posting in this thread anyway...

1) LA: the VERY back. In the corner. She didnt like me talking and couldnt get me to stop so she just moved me to where she couldnt hear me XD

2) Art: Very back. Worst move she made XD me and Breanna just talked the whole time....

3) Math: I hated me teacher. He knew I talked alot so he put me in the second row next to the annoying kids or the kids but on mute.

4) (I have an AB&C day schedule, so...)
-Strings Back, since Imma bass.
-Chorus Front because I was one of the best singers according to her and also because I was the shortest of the good singers...
-Gym Very very back. He never cared what you did as long as it wants about him.
5) Science: Very back. But again with the annoying kids and the ones but on mute. Except for my friend Mateo. Me and him were the worst XD

6) S.S. : Our teacher was a wackjob. I was in the back but she moved me to the front because she hated the girls in the front and just wanted to get rid of them. She still never caught me texting....
And that was my favorite seat ever because I was next to me 2 best friends and had very good service!!

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!