View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-24-2010, 10:23 PM

"Okay. What uh, what you want to do is meet up with somebody who can watch your back." The voice was still tinny, but a little louder. "There's people in the Residential district, but that's far off and everywhere between you and them is full of zombies and god knows what else." There was another short whir. "Grab that chair near you, break all the legs off. I don't recommend using any guns you find in that shop, old guns never work. You're apt to get killed using it."

-------

"Jesus. Then why are you out here and not in one of the sorority hou.. nevermind, campus was crawling with them." Arik finished tying the bandage. "Come on, I know a safe place. Only problem is that I don't know if the guy'll let us in because he's a bit of a loony bin, himself."

-------

The UBCS soldiers strode through the mini mall, ignoring the one at the back who continually complained of being cold. "Look, go grab a coat." The leader glared back at him over his shoulder. "Your complaining isn't doing us any good."

"S-Sorry, boss, it's just that it got awful cold all'a sudden."

"It's not cold. You're just not used to the north."

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!