View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Heh, actually, it's the first time I've actually dolled in almost two years. I've been busy with high school, practicing drawing, and my boyfriend. [OMG I know- Mina has a boyfriend! DX *shock shock*]

I would love to do a collab! ^-^ You have to find the base, though, because most of the websites I've used have closed and I can't find all the good bases on dA. [There's too much traced anime junk to even try.]

And I've never really practiced patterns, either. I just copy the thing I'm putting patterns on, recolor it, put the pattern on top with a color I won't use, and drag it on to the recolor. Then I erase the other color and put the recolored, patterned piece on top of the original. Easy peasy! :D

Oh, and AR is still open, if it makes a difference. :P Hi everybody!

And I like Prince of Tennis. I ran out of time to watch episodes early, so I don't know too much about it. But I liked what I saw. Tennis FTW! [I was going to play tennis this year, but they told me the wrong place so I missed tryouts. D;]

Last edited by celune : 06-22-2010 at 12:26 PM. Reason: typos D;
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!