Thread: Scene Hair
View Single Post
(#66 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-17-2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinsaysrawrz View Post
You know to when you say "scene" hair theres a lot of different styles now. Its not just giant monstrosities of teased up hair. It really all depends on the length and cut of the hair. And really its only called scene because a bunch of girls that were labeled "scene/emo" started styling their hair that way. It's really just teasing your hair and a lot of people do it but they don't get pointed out because they don't dress up like a lot of the "scene" kids do. Personally I've rocked the look and then cut all my hair off and rocked the short "emo" look and now apparently my hair ressembles Justin Beiber's but yeah I don't have a bowl cut. Also its pretty awesome that they can have the guts to walk around in public with neon pink or blue hair. I'd like to see a lot of people dye their hair pink and flaunt it without feeling self consicious.

Lol. It's easy. I know a lot of people that have dyed their hair strange colors and enjoy the attention is causes.

I have purple hair and don't feel the least bit self conscious.

I don't really think it takes guts to dress the way you like to. Or style your hair the way you like to. Having different colored hair isn't necessarily thought of as stupid or lame.

Now. If they shaved their head, then I'd say they had guts. p=

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!