View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 06-09-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentimental7 View Post
Wow, that is a really nice purple! What was the exact color name for it? (I want to dye my hair purple sometime, too.) ;D (Your eye makeup is gorgeous as well. ♥)

Hmm, I have not dyed my hair too many odd colors yet, but I plan on experimenting more often. ^^ I suppose for me, the weirdest hair color I have had is my current, which is a magenta type color.. Cannot remember what brand it was, but it was too messy.. Never. Again. I should have stuck with Manic Panic. XD There are some other good brands, too.

I have really been wanting to dye my hair a teal color.. but have not found a good dye with such color yet.. =/ I also want to do something that Jrockers do.. such pretty hairs. ♥ Otherwise, in between, I tend to dye my hair blue-black.. (Some colorful dyes can be used on black hair, too.)

Miranda, those are such cute colors together.. > 3 <

I used Manic Panic Ultra Violet.

They also make a color called Atomic Turquoise, wich is really close to teal! It's a very beautiful color. You should look into it.
Though, you'll probably have to lift some of the black out of your hair for it to show up really good.

And if you put heat to your hair while the dye is processing, it makes it more vibrant!

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!