View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 06:06 PM

I have to agree, Miranda.. sort of like how people say that kids always do the opposite of what you tell them? Some people just think that exaggerating things will freak the children out more, but as you said, sometimes it'll make them just want to try it even more than they already did.. Lots of teens seem to enjoy doing dangerous things.. ^^;

For me, I have never done drugs and I do not plan on doing so. I have heard stories about drugs, but the people who told me were honest. The people that tell me their experiences are my older sister (her friends as well) and even my own mother, uncles, and aunts. My mother has told me stories of herself smoking pot, and things that were laced with angel dust, etc.. She even told me this story about how she and her friends got lost in a closet and could not get out due to a hallucinogen... o___o And of course, the lovely story of how my grandmother found pot in my mother's room and made her roll it up in front of her.. XD

My sister has a bad story, but it was true. She smoked pot that was laced with something at a concert, and had a seizure... that is what made her stop. She has also tried ecstasy and has told me exactly how it made her feel and that it was honestly enjoyable at times, but that sometimes it made her feel too paranoid.

I prefer honesty, it helps me make up my mind better than if I were fed lies. ;O I also think that it is a person's sole choice if they want to do drugs or not, nothing you do can make them change their mind if it is already set. You should just worry more about yourself in the end.. ^^;

@Wolfie: That is an interesting story.. it made me laugh too whilst reading it. XD I think it does go to show though that just because someone smokes a little we'ed, it does not make them a bad person. (seeing as you commented that the guy was nice at least) Above all, I, too, do not condone the use of drugs though.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!