View Single Post
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 04:51 PM

I would like to share an amusing anecdote. This is not to condone the use of drugs; it is more to demonstrate how people might react if they discover you like to smoke the ha'sh once in awhile in your car. On the job. While you're a pizza deliverer.

Last night, I was at my grandmother's. My aunt still lives there, and I usually go and visit. She ordered pizza, and when it rolled around the guy came down with the pizza boxes. He noticed that the receipt also included drinks, which he'd accidentally left in the car. He ran up and came back with said bag, and we paid him and he left. My aunt and I go inside, and she opens the bag. All of a sudden, she just kind of... pauses, and is staring at the bag. I ask her what's wrong; she tells me to sniff the bag. So I do; there's a bit of a weird smell on it, what I assumed was perhaps burnt pizza, which I've never smelled myself.

Nope. It was we'ed. There wasn't any in the bag, but we stared at each other anyway and started laughing.

So, word to the wise - if you're smoking on the job, and somebody finds out, I think the worst torture would be wondering if they laughed when they found out.

The guy was pretty nice though. So I have to pity him, a little, that we laughed.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!