View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 03:41 PM

I've never dyed my hair, but my sister sure has :] One time she was trying to dye it red and she had her friend do it for her (I think they were juniors because she had her liscence taken with it...that or they were sophomores and she had her permit with it....doesn't really matter) which wasn't very smart. It ended up fading really fast into this blondey pink color(her natural color is a mousey brown). We called her Strawberry Shortcake for weeks!

My cousin also tends to do weird stuff with her hair. The natural color is a dirty blonde, but in her senior year she dyed it black. It's still black now and she chopped it off into a really cute, short A-Line style. One time she was trying to dye it blue, but she mixed black in with the electric blue she picked out. It came out looking black until she went into the sun, and it had blue highlights in it. Last time I saw her she had tried to dye parts of it dark purple but it came out hot pink. It looked really cool but she eventually dyed it all black again.

I don't intend to dye my hair anything drastically different. Right now I have a lot of highlights, and the under part of my hair is a dark reddish brown.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!