View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 03:30 PM

Well, if I go to the Planned Parenthood closest to me, the one that my sister visits, all of the doctors and nurses there are women. So that would make me feel much better. Honestly, it makes more sense for women to do that job: they know our bodies better and etc.

I just asked my mother, and at first, she gave me an attitude and said "People die all the time from being on birth control!" ... -__-" Then she began making excuses about why we cannot go: grandmother's car is not working right now, my sister's appointment is not until late July, and similar things... Then she suggested that I go do "research" since she thinks I know nothing about birth control in the first place. I have done enough research, and both of my sisters take birth control and I know a lot about it from them as well.. I wish she could just let me talk before shooting everything down immediately.. ^^;

After all of her nonsense though, she told me that she'll try and call soon to set up an appointment and see if we can go or I will just have to wait and go with my sister. Who is to say that she will really do any of that though.. That is kind of how she works.. =/

I am already starting to have that pain in the same spot again, and I told her I cannot deal with this + my terrible periods every month, so maybe she will try..?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!