View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 12:45 PM

Thank you for the advice, I will have to run it by my mother again and see what she says.. hopefully she does not be terrible.. -__-"

@Miranda: I think the same thing.. when she started reacting like that, I exclaimed "Just because I would be on birth control, I wouldn't be going around having sex with anything that moves. All I want it for is the pain, not the other reasons right now.." and she just sort of blew it off. XD She tends to ignore things if she thinks she's right and will not listen to reason sometimes.. Hopefully I will be able to work something out, though. ^^

@Wolfie: I see.. and thank you for your input. It is really helpful to have someone give advice that has had a similar situation. ^^

Actually, both of the doctors were male.. -__-" Perhaps that is why the doctor at the emergency room could barely explain what was wrong; I went home feeling so utterly confused.. =/ Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. I will have to see if I can do that. Thanks! =) And yeah, the second doctor I went to is just my family doctor.. not much experience in these sort of things.. and he can be strange at times..

Well, considering the advice all of you have given + what the birth control could do for me, I am definitely going to try and see if I can be put on it. If my mother does not take me, my sister and her fiance could. My sis goes to Planned Parenthood anyway, so I could probably just go when she does.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!