(#90 (permalink))
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
I like Gracie May; it's old fashioned, but pretty. ^^ Far too many people don't give their girls pretty names any more; I once had this woman come into my place of work with her daughter who was named Tangerine. O_o
Wow, not a single vote for Amelia xD Guess we're sticking with the original plan then!

Yeah, Tangerine is such an odd name, but they can go by the catch-phrase "SO Citrisy!", lol sorry. Has anyone ever played Animal Crossing? Well we changed this cat's catch-phrase to "SO Citrisy" and we get a kick out of it everytime...because we're dorks like that xD

Originally Posted by spirit_queen View Post
I love the name May/Mae. ^^ It's so pretty! It was my great-grandma's name, and my middle name.
Family tradition for me. All the first born daughters on my mother's side are given the middle name of May. I didn't like it growing up, and would have LOVED the spelling Mae. Anywho, I adore it now because it means something to me and I'll be able to pass it down with pride.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!