View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2010, 11:32 AM

I think the reason your mother may be against it now is because it wasn't her idea to have you go on it for a medical problem. For example, when I started my period, mine was all 'Oh, you're going to be put on it now, I'm going to call the gynecologist and get you an appointment.' Then, four or five years later I still wasn't on it and needed to be, and it took me awhile to convince her to let me go - because it wasn't her idea.

I definitely recommend going on it; it really does help with cramps, and may help your cysts. I think I may have had a burst one at one point; if I hadn't been on the pill I probably would've been worse off because of the pain. O_o

To be honest, your regular doctor didn't see the kind of pain you were in and doesn't have a first-hand experience of what you went through. I mean, he's a guy. >_> In all seriousness though, you may want to consider seeing a gynecologist and having them look at the files as well and get their opinion, especially if your regular doctor doesn't have the specified training.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!