View Single Post
(#24 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 06-02-2010, 08:51 AM

I ignore thoe people, too. XD I call them psycho-religious, and deem them dangerous indeed. O.o
My somewhat anti-religious friend says that extremely whacko churches and the like should be labeled as cults. (She's only somewhat because, though she doesn't agree with my beliefs, she deems me one of the harmless, even helpful religious types. XD)

And, actually, I believe God's in everything, but I just don't prattle on about it. XD If i'm going to discuss religion with someone who has more or less opposite views to mine, then I make sure to remain civil and understanding, and patient. Always patient. XD I don't necessarily expect anyone to convert, just to understand where I'm coming from. Anjd these talks are rare, and usually only occur when my somewhat anti-religious friend has a question that she randomly blurts out for no reason. XD

Due to the fact that the internet can never reveal tone of voice (the best you can get is a smiley ), I avoid such discussions online, since I'm afraid of coming across as hostile when I'm trying to just be firm, or something.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!