(#30 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 06-01-2010, 04:38 PM

Oooo! Other Mods are finally being asked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorPencil View Post
To all of you: What is your favorite food to cook/eat?
I'm a Hearty-Foods kind of gal. I thoroughly enjoy most meat and potatoes. (Burger/Fries, Steak/Baked Potatoe, Beef/Stewed Potatoes).
I really enjoy cooking any type of food. I love to bake too! I would have to say that my favorite thing to cook (for the simple act of cooking) would be Raspberry Linzer Bars. They're a jam-cookie-bar that my Mother just LOVES. I like them too, but I enjoy making them for her during the holidays when I'm back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Crescent View Post
To all of you, what's your opinion on anime/manga?
I really enjoy Anime! I'm not hard-core or anything though, and most things I consider Anime most hard-core fan's don't like. I'm in love with most of the one's that aired on Cartoon Network when I was growing up (i.e. Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo) and since then I have enjoyed Chobits, His & Her Circumstances and Shuffle!. I am, atm, watching Avatar. That was one that had JUST come on Cartoon Network as I stopped watching anime's in my childhood. I'm really enjoying it though. We're only on the 1st series, but already we're hooked. So glad it's on our Netflix Instant Watch! xD

As for Manga, I've never once read one. Don't know why, just haven't. Actually, I've never read anything even remotely close to something like that, and what I'm talking about are comics period...unless they're in the Sunday Paper!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!