(#30 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-31-2010, 05:31 PM

I personally don't care, but I agree with a lot of you. You should look nice and presentable if it was a job interview, or a nice party. I wouldn't go in Abercrombie Butt Shorts *cough* (I call those shorts "Butt Shorts" because they're all sl*tty) and a tank top to an interview, or just jeans and a t-shirt to a party.

I admit, I have a lot of nice clothes. But I never wear them besides my blazers. My teachers didn't really like them. O_O

I feel insecure sometimes, like when my stomach sticks out a little, or I have a lot of pimples on my face even though I washed my face, and that I have bigger b**bs then other girls my age. I personally don't like designer clothing- I love Target clothes and all that jazz (I actually got a cute suit a few days ago from there). My sister always has to look perfect: she gets frustrated when her bangs aren't straight, has to put the right amount of makeup on, and calls her self fat all the time.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!