Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 05-30-2010, 11:10 PM

I am glad this was posted. I for one can say I was exactly that but age 14 not 12. Plus I never smoked cigs at least... I had a very low self-esteem at age 14 and thought I had to take off my clothes to prove my beauty. I was a stupid child and it certaintly hurt me in the long run. I hope no one walks down that path that I have.

I first started out hanging around the "popular" kids but they hated my guts and for w/e reason I felt I had sometihng to prove to them. So, I got heavy into pot and alcohol and sex on a regular basis. I lost all my good friends and went down hill from there. To the point where I had to move from my hometown in order to be safe from all the toxic relationships Ive built.

Fortunatley, I grew far away from that and now have far more respect for myself. Plus I am doing somthing productive and that will contribute to society in a positive way. Please don't go doing things like that girls. Your too young, too beautiful, to innocent. You have the world in your hands and its your choice on what you want to do with it. Please think about what your doing responsibly.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!