View Single Post
(#26 (permalink))
Old
NotYourPrincess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.29 Average
Send a message via AIM to NotYourPrincess Send a message via MSN to NotYourPrincess
Default 05-29-2010, 10:52 PM

First let me say that I do not agree with the people that said, "I don't need to impress anyone..."
You'll find that as you get older, and start getting jobs, looks really DO matter. If you become a waitress, and you wear clothes that are comfortable and don't put make up on, you'll make a LOT less tips than if you would have put makeup on.

You only get to make a first impression once, and I'd rather not look like crap.

And humans aren't going to stop judging. It's human nature. EVERYONE judges.
Every. Single. One of you.

Just because I take pride in my appearance does not mean that I have low self esteem. I would say that I hold my head up higher when I know I look good.

I would say that personal appearance is very important to me. Lol. I strive to be the best looking girl in the room.
And...it may seem shallow, but I would NEVER date an ugly guy.
I want someone I'm attracted to. Physical attraction is one of the main things you have in the beginning of the relationship. Without it...what's the point?

If I treated you bad, you'd bruise my face. Couldn't love you more you got a beautiful taste. Don't let the days go by...glycerine.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!