View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 05-21-2010, 02:19 PM

A little more to add on the topic of zOMG. It's a very good place to go if you're trying to make gold. Although yes, as Miranda says, it's laggy, if you do it right you can earn lots. (That's how I quested my Dainty Porridge from scratch, which is 800k)

1k = 1,000; 200k = 200,000

At the level of 4.5~5.0, go to Ba'ssken Lake. One round of Papa Saw on hard gets you 5~7k. If you do this repeatedly, you can earn a lot of gold. One day, I got 200k gold because I spent six hours in there. (So that's approx. 100k / three hours, that's 30k~ per hour) If you're too tired of it, just get 50k a day, which is 10 rounds.

The Hive is an okay place to go (10.0) if you're bored of Papa Saw. It's required for a quest, and goes on forever (well, until you die, anyway; I've only been to round 50 but my friends have been to round 75)

But better yet is Shallow Seas, if you are playing for rings. The rings that drop there are often at least 8.0, plus you do get around 30k per round from the treasure chests and everything (although the rounds here are often difficult; you'll need an experienced crew and to be a little experienced yourself.)

I've heard that they removed all of the ring drops, though, so I'm not sure if they drop anymore... I haven't played for a while.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!